Sunday 25 November 2012

What is Summer?

Well Hello There! It's been a while since I posted, but I'm hopefully going to start again soon!

I wrote this poem this past July when I was on the plane going to Europe. I decided to wait before I posted it, partially because I forgot about it, and also because now that it snowed for the first time this year, it's officially winter in my book.

What is summer? Summer is the cool ocean breeze, refreshing after the hot city. Summer is having a sticky cherry popsicle from the vendor melt down your hand. Summer is staying up late, and sleeping in. It's pool parties in bikinis and sleepovers in sweats. Summer bring new friendships and romances. Summer means being with people you love, doing things together. Summer is fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment